Quest for tcsh

Jan Debie jdeb at oce.nl
Thu Jun 1 01:51:58 AEST 1989

In our attempts to make U*IX as user-friendly as possible, we are looking
for the patches that, when applied to the sources of /bin/csh for SunOS
{3.5,4.x}, will produce tcsh. We have the patches from the archives, but
have been unsuccessful in applying those so far.

Does anybody have the correct ones lying around? If so, will {s}he send
them to us (by email)? (or perhaps pointers as to where to get them?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated (especially by our users!).

Oce-Nederland B.V.

J.L.M. Debie
Purch. Dept. P.A.-O.A.
Location 4N107