Quest for tcsh

Bob Sutterfield bob at cis.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 20 01:38:39 AEST 1989

   From: jdeb at oce.nl (Jan Debie)
   Date: 31 May 89 15:51:58 GMT

   ...we are looking for the patches that, when applied to the sources
   of /bin/csh for SunOS {3.5,4.x}, will produce tcsh.

The author, Paul Placeway, maintains his latest release on
tut.cis.ohio-state.edu:pub/tcsh/* (for FTP) and osu-cis!~/tcsh/* (for
UUCP).  I don't know how this version relates to whatever you've gotten
from whatever archives you've gotten them from, but it may be useful.  As
always, write for osu-cis instructions if you need them.