Spreadsheet programs (on PD)

Loki Jorgenson Rm421 loki at physicsa.mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 6 16:02:48 AEST 1989

At the risk of incurring groans because I missed this topic earlier, I
would like to poll for spreadsheet programs available on the public
domain.  Please indicate the programs in question, the source if possible
and your experiences with them.  I will, of course, summarize.

If this *has* been covered, prehaps someone could point me in the
direction of the pertinent issue.

Thanks in advance,

Loki Jorgenson			node:  loki at physicsa.mcgill.ca
Physics, McGill University	fax:   (514) 398-3733
Montreal Quebec CANADA		phone: (514) 398-6531

[[ Ed's Note: The only spreadsheet program that I found mentioned anywhere in
the archives that was/is public domain is the spreadsheet calculator program
sc. This program is reviewed somewhat in Sunspots v7n245 for those of you
that want to re-read the information on it. It appears that it is ftp'able
from any site that carries the comp.unix.sources archives, though I'm not sure
how up to date it is at this point. -bdg ]]