X11 release 4 ddx/sun/sunCG3C.c variables undefined, SunOS3.5

bullhead!brunner at cs.utexas.edu bullhead!brunner at cs.utexas.edu
Sat Jul 14 03:56:45 AEST 1990

My build of X11.r4 on my home 3/50 failed, with the four variables
CG3[A,B]C_[MONOLEN,ENBLEN] left undefined. In order to get all of R4 on my
available disk I removed my R3 sources, and may have committed a
configuration error in the R4 build (in the R3 sources the same variables
were also not locally defined).

The file is: X11/r4src/mit/server/ddx/sun/sunCG3C.c

I'd appreciate it if someone who knows how to inadvertently cause these
variables not to be defined in a 3/50 monochrome build for a 3.5 version
of the OS, or rather, to make a correct build for the 3/50 under SunOS3.5,
would explain.

Thanks in advance!

Eric Brunner, Consultant, IBM AWD Palo Alto	(415) 855-4486
inet: brunner at monet.berkeley.edu		uucp: uunet!ibmsupt!brunner