WIN: ioclt

venkatesh nadamuni venky at probtek.UUCP
Wed Jul 4 03:57:07 AEST 1990

I keep getting the following message in my console window when I try to
use the mouse to select text etc. on my sheltool window:

WIN ioctl number 40346735: Inappropriate ioctl for device
WIN ioctl number 80346737: Inappropriate ioctl for device
WIN ioctl number 20006715: Inappropriate ioctl for device
WIN ioctl number 20006716: Inappropriate ioctl for device
WIN ioctl number 40346735: Inappropriate ioctl for device
WIN ioctl number 80346737: Inappropriate ioctl for device

Can some one tell me how to prevent this?

Thanks