Wren VI jumpers.

Halvorson,Peter J ne201ph at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Jul 25 04:12:48 AEST 1990

I just bought a Wren VI SCSI hard drive ( model #94191-766) from Caber
Systems, they have provided absolutely no support.  Does anyone out there
know the purposes of the nine jumpers on the back of the drive?  In
particular, I need to set the SCSI id to 2.  I assume most companies would
send at least a data sheet to explain the basics of installation ( not one
piece of paper from Caber Systems).  Thanks to anyone who can help me.

              Peter Halvorson   --    Nuclear Engineering Program
    uucp:    ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,ut-ngp}!gatech!prism!ne201ph
Internet: ne201ph at prism.gatech.edu  --   peter at fission.gatech.edu