SunWrite question

Sam M Saal saal at floyd.att.com
Tue Mar 20 01:38:36 AEST 1990

I created a document in SunWrite (under SunView) and read in an ASCII
file.  After spending time correcting formats, fonts, etc, I realized I
needed to change some of the "new document settings."  I was able to make
some of the changes by editing the PostScript file, but I still can't
figure out how to convert a single sided document to double sided (back to
back print ready - gutter margins will be wider than outer ones).

Is there a way to do this in SunWrite?  What should I look for/change in
the PostScript file itself?  I'd appreciate any help on this one.

Please send suggestions and comments to me at ...!att!floyd!saal
or ...!cbnewsl!saal