SunWrite question

Evan Bauman bauman at shell.com
Thu Mar 22 00:32:15 AEST 1990

saal at floyd.att.com writes:

>I created a document in SunWrite (under SunView) and read in an ASCII
>file.  After spending time correcting formats, fonts, etc, I realized I
>needed to change some of the "new document settings."  I was able to make
>some of the changes by editing the PostScript file, but I still can't
>figure out how to convert a single sided document to double sided (back to
>back print ready - gutter margins will be wider than outer ones).

You can't change the settings for an existing document that are normally
set under "New Document Settings".  This includes things like margins.
This "feature" is documented somewhere in the SunWrite user's manual.
It's very annoying and, for me, is the reason I would buy Framemaker
instead of SunWrite.

	Evan G. Bauman
	Shell Development Company - Westhollow Research Center
	PO Box 1380; Houston, TX 77251-1380
	bauman at shell.com   or for the uucp types: {sun,bcm}!shell!bauman