UUCP Dialers File Entries

Tibor S Mikes smikes at pjspot.att.com
Fri Mar 23 06:17:06 AEST 1990

Can anyone please post their UUCP Devices and Dialers entries for Telebit
Trailblazer and Hayes 2400 modems?  Also if there is any additional
information I need to know in enabling a Sparc1 to perform remote dialout,
as well as support dialin.  (The dial in part seems to be working OK, but
I have had problems making dialout work right.)

I heard last year that Sun was supposed to have a working version of HDB
UUCP available for 4.0; does anyone know if this is true?  If so, could
you elaborate as to what is necessary to get this; do I need to call my
Sun sales rep?

Thanks,
Steve

e-mail:	{att!}pjspot!smikes	->	Phone: (201) 615-4718