SCSI device driver

chuckles at sne42e.orl.mmc.com chuckles at sne42e.orl.mmc.com
Wed May 30 06:56:45 AEST 1990

I have been given the asssignment to write a driver for a for a printer
that uses the SCSI port on the SS1.  Could someone please point me in the
right direction.  I have written character based drivers for vme boards.

o Is there data in the manuals (where)?
o Is there a book or tech manual available?
o Does anyone have example code that might be appropriate and would be
  willing to share.

Any other forewarnings of pits and dragons will be greatly appreciated.

Chuck Strickland                    chuckles at sne42e.orl.mmc.com
Martin Marietta Electronic Systems  407-356-5909