QMS 2200 PS printer with TRANSCRIPT .. HELP!

abdi m oday oday at acsu.buffalo.edu
Wed May 9 00:21:14 AEST 1990

I just bought a QMS 2200 laser printer. and would like to hang it off a
Sun 4/280.  I'm trying to use transcript, but I think my transcript
filters are expecting a LaserWriter II on the other end. Has anybody done
this before? (QMS 2200ps to SUN)

If so, can you tell me what the rs-232 pin-outs should be? (I have them
set up the same way as my Laserwriters) I can cat a postscript file to the
printer, but can't use lpr.  Also, a sample printcap entry would be
helpful.