Does SunLink 6.0 TE100 run under SunOS 4.1?

deckel at relay.nswc.navy.mil deckel at relay.nswc.navy.mil
Wed Sep 19 10:14:37 AEST 1990

Has anyone gotten SunLink TE100 6.0 to work under SunOS 4.1?  The User's
Guide states that it runs under SunOS 4.0.  I don't know if that
necessarily means that it won't run under 4.1.  I had it running under
4.0.3 although I had problems with the mapping of the function keys for a
Type-4 keyboard.  Now, under 4.1, when I kermit over to a VAX machine,
none of my function keys are mapped.  My assumption is that it is as a
result of upgrading to SunOS 4.1.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Debbie Eckel
Naval Surface Warfare Center
deckel at relay.nswc.navy.mil