IBM RS/6000 newsgroup ???

Colm Buckley cbuckley at vax1.tcd.ie
Thu May 3 03:39:37 AEST 1990

There was a call a while back for a new newsgroup to discuss the new IBM
RS/6000 POWERStations and POWERServers. (I think somebody mentioned
comp.sys.ibm_rs6000) Did anybody take this up - is anything being done about
it? I think it would be a good idea, as the new machines are bound to generate
a lot of interest, yes this newsg possibly isn't the place for it. Could
anybody "in the know" please mail me and tell me what the story is?

Tnx,

Colm.

| Colm Buckley. (Computer Science, Trinity College, Dublin)       |
| EMAIL      : cbuckley at vax1.tcd.ie                               |