A neat trick for your RS/6000's

/4194303 janet at dragon.austin.ibm.com
Tue Nov 6 02:03:32 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov2.021142.24553 at mintaka.lcs.mit.edu> dstailey at gnu.ai.mit.edu (Doug Stailey) writes:
> To switch back and forth between this and your
> previous screen press the right alt and ctrl keys at once.

  If you open more than two virtual terminals, you can circle through
them in either a clockwise or counter-clockwise direction.  (Think of
your original virtual terminal as 12:00, and the next one you open as 1:00
etc. )

  <Right Ctrl> <Right Alt>   - clockwise direction
  <Right Ctrl> <Right Shift> - counter-clockwise direction.

--
Janet Adkins
Internal: janet at dragon.austin.ibm.com
External: uunet!cs.utexas.edu!ibmaus!auschs!dragon.austin.ibm.com!janet
DISCLAIMER: All views expressed are my own, and do not necessarily concur with my employer's.