graPHIGS and postscript

Popi Havaki havaki at csi.forth.gr
Wed Apr 24 20:11:34 AEST 1991

Hello,

We have just installed graPHIGS under AIX 3.1 and we have a lot of problem
trying to work with it. First of all graPHIGS doesnot support any hardcopy
output device. Does anyone have a gdf -> postscript or CGM -> postscript
converter ? In addition , we would be grateful if someone could send us
a demo application written on graPHIGS if any.

                                                        Thanks in advance
                                                 Popi Havaki
                                                Research Center of Crete,Hellas
                                                Computer Center