Any problems using info in X11R4 on RS/6000?

Paul Amaranth amaranth at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Tue Apr 9 22:58:46 AEST 1991

In article <3742 at d75.UUCP> woan at cactus.org writes:
>On a different note, for those not wishing to apply the patches
>themselves, I am told Sunrise Software is selling the X11R4 and Motif
>1.1.1 for AIX 3.1... The number I have for them is (401) 847-7868.

I will provide a dump of the compiled X11R4 tape1 (the one with all the
clients) for a small handling charge, ready to 'make install'.  You need
at least 30 Meg free for it.  If you just want the compiled libraries, I can
send that out too, although for obvious reasons I would not recommend it.
Send e-mail for info.

--
Paul Amaranth  office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth at vela.acs.oakland.edu  | WANTED: Clever saying