Help with "uptime"

Matt Haines haines at debussy.cs.colostate.edu
Tue Feb 26 09:35:52 AEST 1991

Hi all.

I am looking for something that will give me load averages for my AIX
system.  The version of "uptime" that we have does not include this
information (as it does on our other Unix machines), and though "ruptime"
reports load averages, it is *always* 1.0 for my machine (i.e. not correct).

Any comments or suggestions as to how I can get an accurate indication
of load for my machine?

Thanks in advance,
Matt
--
Matt Haines <haines at cs.colostate.edu>   | "Why waste time learning when
Colorado State University, CS Dept.     |  ignorance is instantaneous"