fonts for IBM3812?

Pat Wilson paw at eleazar.dartmouth.edu
Tue Jun 4 06:04:16 AEST 1991

There don't seem to be a whole lot of fonts in /usr/lib/font/devibm3812
on the RS/6000.  The directory on my AOS system is much more populated.
I know I'm living in the dark ages with my IBM PagePrinter, but I'm
still surprised.  Presently, all I've got on the 6000 are B, I, R, and
S[1-3].  Have I just missed the other fonts (they aren't in the txtfmt
install that came with 3005)?  Are they no longer supported?  Is there
some way to convert from the AOS fonts I _do_ have (which look to be
specified in a farily different format) to the 6000?

Thanks.

--
Pat Wilson
Systems Manager, Project NORTHSTAR