Amiga 3000UX, X, OpenLook, Motif, Color, A2410, Etc. (somewhat long)

Randell Jesup jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com
Fri Apr 5 11:56:09 AEST 1991

In article <3KHASM9 at xds13.ferranti.com> peter at ficc.ferranti.com (Peter da Silva) writes:

>My Amiga 1000 is still, as of today, "current". And I haven't done anything
>to it. I'll have to do the first upgrade, five years later, when 2.0 comes
>out. Not bad.

	You don't _have_ to.  You could get a kickstart eliminator and plug
an A2000 2.0 rom into it (I think it has two rom sockets, so you could pop
a 1.3 in there too if you care).  Other (software) solutions may be available
if you have expansion memory (developers can use these tools today to run 2.0
betas on A1000's).

{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!jesup, jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com  BIX: rjesup
Disclaimer: Nothing I say is anything other than my personal opinion.
Thus spake the Master Ninjei: "To program a million-line operating system
is easy, to change a man's temperament is more difficult."
(From "The Zen of Programming")  ;-)