What commercial end-user applications are exist NOW for the A300

Checkpoint Technologies ckp at grebyn.com
Wed Apr 3 05:29:39 AEST 1991

Everybody writes:
> [ ... stuff about C++ ... ]

Considering the subject line, I must conclude that the only software
that can be run on the Amiga 3000UX is: what's included, what you write,
what's freely available in source form, and exactly 1 (one) commercial
offering, Comeau C++.

Come on - is there really nothing else???
--
First comes the logo: C H E C K P O I N T  T E C H N O L O G I E S      / /
                                                ckp at grebyn.com      \\ / /