1.2 GB HD for sale

Ray Cromwell rjc at geech.gnu.ai.mit.edu
Thu Apr 4 12:07:56 AEST 1991

Brand New, Seagate 1.2 Gigabyte 19ms SCSI HD forsale.
$3500 or best offer.

(Yep, I need the money to buy an A3000)

For 3000UX users this would be a perfect addition. No Storage worries.

A question for Commodore:
If I buy an A3000-25/50, will the 1.76mb drive be in it? What about
Buster/RAMSEY revisions, and WB2.04?
The reason I am asking is because I'd rather get a machine with the newest
revisions of Soft/Hardware, instead of having to buy it extra. I remember
a few A500 owners bought new machines, but didn't get the Fat Agnus, so
they had to spend $100+ to buy it instead of getting it for free.
Perhaps you guys at CBM Engineering would like to trade a 1.2 GB HD for
an A3000? :-)

Reply by Email if you would like to buy it. The drive has several other
names. Seagate a.k.a. Imprimis a.k.a. WREN. (it's the same mechanism)

--
|n|   rjc at albert.ai.mit.edu   Amiga, the computer for the creative mind.  |n|