Floppies under Ami Unix

Donald R Lloyd don at brahms.udel.edu
Tue Apr 9 23:57:44 AEST 1991

	Could someone please enlighten me as to how to go about using the floppies
on a 3000UX?  The manual says very little; there's a floppy-format command,
and mounting the floppy seems easy enough.  What kind of file system is being
mounted?  Can I read AmigaDOS disks (floppy or otherwise) under UNIX?  I'd
like to download some sources from the net to my Amiga at home and bring them in
to the 3000UX I occasionally work on.  Also, what about reading MS-DOS disks?

	While I'm at it, a few other questions:
		 Has anyone gotten tcsh, mh, or trn running on a 3kUX?
		 Anybnody had any luck attaching another Ami as a terminal through
			 the serial port?
	     Could somebody please donate to me a few megs of memory, huge HD, 2410
			 board, 1024x1024 monitor, and tape drive w/UNIX so I can
			 upgrade my 3000 :-) ?
--
  Gibberish   May the        Publications Editor, AmigaNetwork
  is spoken   fork() be      Amiga Student On-Campus Consultant, U of D