Tech Notes

Andy Heffernan ahh at moji.uucp
Sun May 26 03:59:47 AEST 1991

In article <415 at netxcom.netx.com> logan at netxcom.netx.com (Jim Logan) writes:
>In article <mmm.1285 at reaper.Chi.IL.US> mmm at reaper.Chi.IL.US (Michael Marvin Morrison) writes:
># There was a discussion a earlier about Amix "Tech Notes".  Is it possible to
># receive these notes if you aren't an owner of Amix?  I am trying to get
># Motorola here in Schaumburg to buy an evaluation box and I think this would
># help. (?)
>
>I'm an owner and I don't get the Tech Notes.  Why?  What do I
>have to do to get them?!  Without proper documentation I NEED
>them!  Please respond!  (Please, oh please, oh please!)

As was posted earlier, send mail to tn at amix.commodore.com asking
to get put on the mailing list.  Ownership of a 3000UX is in no way
a criterion.  I got the first mailing before I bought the machine,
and the second after I bought the machine.

This is a spare time, low-profile, once-every-few-months deal on the part
of a few very busy folks trying to get a major system software release
together and out the door -- don't be upset that you weren't informed
personally.

[misc flames deleted]

--
$BJ8;z(J		Andy Heffernan