a/ux 1.0.1 (actually, ethernet interfaces)

Pierce T. Wetter wetter at tybalt.caltech.edu
Sat Oct 8 21:48:56 AEST 1988

  > Stuff about how "It's all in the Manual deleted."

Ah. But how do I get my Priam 330 meg disk to work under both MacOS and
A/UX? The manual specifically states that this is hairy, and that they don't
want to tell you how to mix operating systems, but I want to anyway.

First problem: Since the Priam doesn't know about partitions, if I use dp
to add the six or so I need for A/UX will that wipe out the driver?

Pierce
wetter at tybalt.caltech.edu    pwetter at caltech.bitnet pwetter at caltech.edu