Repartition A/UX disk?

Thomas E. Bernhard teb at execu.UUCP
Fri Sep 23 07:26:51 AEST 1988

I have an A/UX system tied into NFS. My system came installed and
partitioned from the factory. I would like to move most of the A/UX
files and data to and NFS server and reclaim some of the 80 Megs
for Mac OS development.

Can I repartition the disk to have say 20 Megs for Mac OS? If so, is
this hard to do, and how do I do it? What files are necessary to be
on the Mac II hard disk?

Any information or leads would be appreciated.

-- Tom Bernhard			cs.utexas.edu!execu!teb
-- Execucom Systems Corp.	(512) 346-4980
-- Austin, Texas		"OS/2, just say no!"