multiple monitors under A/UX 1.1

Chuq Von Rospach chuq at Apple.COM
Sat Jul 8 01:38:29 AEST 1989

>When I boot A/UX,  the
>secondary monitor goes dead.  I have orderd Apple's X11,  which I have
>been told does support dual monitors.  However, in the mean time,  I'd like
>to at least be able to write junque out to the secondary monitor.  Is there
>any support in the base A/UX 11 (or MIT sample X server)?

Nope. The second monitor can't be used under A/UX except under X. Maybe
someday.

Chuq Von Rospach      =|=     Editor,OtherRealms     =|=     Member SFWA/ASFA
         chuq at apple.com   =|=  CI$: 73317,635  =|=  AppleLink: CHUQ
      [This is myself speaking. No company can control my thoughts.]

You are false data. Therefore I shall ignore you.