Anyone have experience with SuperMac Appletalk card?

Alexis Rosen alexis at ccnysci.UUCP
Sun May 7 16:14:06 AEST 1989

Russ Owen asks about using the SuperMac CommCard to print over AppleTalk from
A/UX.

I've seen a few machines using this card this way. I've never heard of any
problems. You can also do this under the Mac OS, and you'll get back most
of your CPU as a bonus since it buffers packets.

I'm buying two of these on Monday, but for use as serial ports.

---
Alexis Rosen
alexis at ccnysci.{uucp,bitnet}
alexis at rascal.ics.utexas.edu  (last resort)