problems with drive partitioning

David Stoms stoms at castor.ncgia.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 14 07:52:01 AEST 1990

In article <6107 at hub.ucsb.edu> stoms at castor.geog.ucsb.edu () writes:
>I'm trying to install A/UX 2.0 on a 140MB CMS drive. Natually, the CMS
>driver doesn't support A/UX so I've been trying other drivers. Silver-
>lining didn't seem to like my drive and the Apple SC HD program doesn't

Thanks for your suggestions, but, as with many problems of this variety,
I figure them out just after I post. I just tried the partitioning
again and didn't mess with anything and it worked. It's almost as if
posting the message made me think through the whole process again and
figure out where the problems might have occured.

Josh.