DC6xxx backups under AUX

randy frank randy at tessa.iaf.uiowa.edu
Mon Aug 13 23:45:07 AEST 1990

I have a mirror technologies T150 tape backup unit (DC600A,DC6150).  It
is wonderful under MacOS but usless under AUX right now.
I'm looking for one of two things:
	1) a MacOS backup program which supports the said unit and
		will backup other unmounted disk partitions.
		(ie I want to backup the AUX partition from MacOS)
	2) an AUX driver for this tape drive.

I would rather have an AUX driver and use tar as I do on my other UNIX boxes
but so far I cannot access the drive.  (It would also be helpful in reading
DC6xxx tapes from other machines I have onto the Mac).  Until I get ethernet
strung to my office I'm stuck with no backups (A thought that deeply disturbs
me).  Anyone who might be able to give me some pointers please Email me at
the enclosed address.

--
rjf.
Randy Frank, Engineer                       |  (319) 335-6712