A/UX Questions...

Patrick C Beard beard at ux5.lbl.gov
Thu Aug 16 04:35:03 AEST 1990

Here are some questions for those  of you who have been  using A/UX 2.0
a little longer than I.

o  How does one adjust the amount of virtual memory the system uses?

o  How do I get MPW 3.1 to work?  It hangs my system.

o  How do I keep command lines that I edit with backspace keep from erasing
the prompt?  I know line  discipline is the issue here, how  do I turn it
on?

o  Can I refer to a file on mac file system disks from within Unix?  Can the
mac volume appear to be under the / volume?

Thanks.