A/UX and X11R4

Edward John Sabol es2j+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 1 09:13:31 AEST 1990

>I've heard reports on the net that X11R4 still compiles under A/UX 2.0 without
>problems.

This isn't the first time I've heard this. I haven't used A/UX very much, but
this makes me wonder. Do most people on the net compile their own X11R4 (which
can be ftp'd for free) or buy Apple's X package for $200-300? Is there *any*
difference/advantage to buying Apple's?

| Edward J. Sabol               | Arpa:   es2j+ at andrew.cmu.edu          |
| Carnegie Mellon University    | Bitnet: R746ES2J at CMCCVB               |