MultiFinder Virtual Memory Size under A/UX 2.0

Darryl E. Marsee demarsee at gamera.cns.syr.edu
Wed May 9 01:16:58 AEST 1990

I'm running A/UX 2.0b9, and want to set up the virtual memory capability
when running under MultiFinder.  However, I can't remember which file it is
I have to edit, and what to add to it, to get this to work.  Can anyone
refresh my memory?  Also, how big can I make this?  I know that with an 8Mb-
real machine I can run with 16Mb virtual memory.  How about with a 4Mb-real
machine?  Can I still set it up as a 16Mb virtual machine, or do I have
some lower limit?

Many Thanks & Regards,

Darryl E. Marsee
Syracuse University