How do you print Macintosh files on a remote printer?

Orachat Chieu orachat at seashell.seas.ucla.edu
Sat May 5 01:39:28 AEST 1990

Hello,

I'm using A/UX 2.0 beta.  I do not have a printer directly connected to my
machine.  However, my machine is connected to the network; hence, I can use the
printers on the network.  I can print regular file, such as file created by
'vi', by using 'lpr -P<printer name> <file name>'.  I would like to be able to
print Macintosh files, such as file created by MacDraw, on any printer on
the network.  Does anyone know how to do this?   I was trying to use a program
called 'AUX Writer', but it crashed.  If anyone is familiar with 'AUX Writer',
I would appreciate any help.  I would also like to know other ways of
accomplishing this task.  I have Apple LaserWriters on the network.
Thank you in advance for any help or suggestion.

_Orachat