CommandShell

E Drew Einhorn ADV.SCI.Inc einhorn at triton.unm.edu
Fri Nov 2 10:08:07 AEST 1990

The arrow keys don't seem to be working when I am using a command shell
window rlogged in to another host.  I vaguely remember something about
the CommandShell vt100 emulation being incomplete.  Is this my problem.

Another problem is there an easy way to inform the host of the actual size
of my commandshell window.  Big windows make life easier.  Host on the other
end is a Sun Sparcstation 1.

It appears that CommandShell will only use fixed width fonts (makes sense).
Does anybody know of a fixed width legible font smaller than (or same size but
more legible than) Courier 9 point?
 einhorn at triton.unm.edu