AE Quadralink

William S. Johnston bill at mousetrap.canton.mi.us
Wed Oct 24 00:41:20 AEST 1990

Has anyone used the Applied Engineering Quadralink 4 port serial board under
A/UX 2.0.  I am thinking about purchasing one but dont want to put out the
bucks if it wont work with 2.0.  The ads claim to work with System 7 and I
called and the guy I spoke with wasn't sure if it came with drivers for A/UX.
So I need to know:  Does it come with drivers or is that up to the purchaser
If you have one could you let me know of your experiences.  If there is
enough interest I will summarize here.  Thanks in advance.

Bill Johnston, N8HQG            | bill at mousetrap.canton.mi.us
2127 Glencoe Hills Dr. Apt #8   | Amateur: n8hqg at wa8ooh.mi.us.na
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108-1040  | Macintosh-A/UX-HP48SX-Ham Radio