mac os partitions under aux

NN1 at awiwuw11.wu-wien.ac.at NN1 at awiwuw11.wu-wien.ac.at
Sat Jan 5 08:34:36 AEST 1991

I formatted my 300M CDC drive using Silverlining 5.25 to contain
3 Mac OS partitions and 1 a/ux usr partition, hoping that all these would
be visible once under the a/ux finder. However, strangely enough, under
the a/ux finder I find my usr partition, and I find 3 copies of the
one mac os partition which is first on the disk.

Does anyone know of any way I could entice the mac to mount all three
of my mac os partitions, rather than mounting one three times? Can anyone
point me to some information concerning the interaction between mac os
and a/ux as far as file systems are concerned.

I appreciate your help.

Thomas Weigert --- k316670 at aearn.bitnet
                   weigert at mcs.anl.gov