Can't choose the imagewriter on the printer port...

Bruce Beare bjb at pyramid.com
Wed Jan 30 09:58:10 AEST 1991

I've passed this one on tho the developer talk BB on applelink, but did not
get any response on the subject. Hopefully, someone here has seen the problem
(and solved it!).

I am trying to get an imagewriter-II working under the A/UX finder.
Whenever I use the chooser to select the printer, it warns me that
I had better disconnect the appletalk -- after reassuring the dialog
that I have done so, it leaves the modem port selected for the imagewriter.

I've already taken appletalk support out of the kernel && can print on the
imagewriter from the normal lp/lpr systems.

Does anyone know what the chooser wants from me?

-Bruce
bjb at pyramid.com