A/UX and tape drives

Matthew Mashyna mm5l+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu May 2 00:27:17 AEST 1991

I've come across an old Sun tape drive; it's a wantek, 3M cartridge style
with a scsi adapter. Does anyone know if I can connect it and expect it
to work under A/UX ?

Do I need a special driver ? How would I configure my system ? Yes I am
a unix bonehead ;-)

| Matt Mashyna           |   "Who the hell told you to do that ?"   |
| mm5l at andrew.cmu.edu    |   -- my Dad. (whom my boss often quotes) |
| voice: (412) 268-3794  |                                          |