Ease on A/UX

Stephen Williams stevew at netboss1.trg.saic.com
Fri May 24 06:40:14 AEST 1991

Has anyone gotten Ease (version 2) to run on A/UX 2.0.1?  I'm sick of modifying
sendmail.cf by hand, so I thought I'd try Ease.

I grabbed the source from a comp.sources.unix archive and got it to compile
without much effort. But, when I run the Ease Translator on a test file, it
bombs out in the middle of certain block types (like trusted and field) because
malloc() is returning with errors.

The error messages that malloc returns don't seem to make much sense, either.
On one run, malloc returned a "Not a typewriter" error, while another run
gave a "Bad file number" error.  Anyone had any similar experiences?

Stephen Williams					stevew at trg.saic.com
Technology Research Group			 uunet!ucbvax!tureen!stevew
Science Applications International Corporation		     (619) 546-6284