Running X11 with a 2 button PS/2 mouse

John M. Haugen haugen at bulus3.BMA.COM
Thu Sep 28 02:19:06 AEST 1989

I currently have Interactive's X11 product running on a PS2 type machine.  The
mouse on the system is only a 2 button mouse, not a 3 button that X11 prefers.
Is there any way to map the third button to another key or a combination of
the other two mouse buttons?

Except for the mouse and the need to tweek some tunable parameters in the
kernal, I am rather satisfied with the this product.

John M. Haugen             Domain:  haugen at BMA.COM
Bull Micral of America     UUCP:    ...!uunet!bulus3!haugen
1970 Oakcrest Ave. #300    ATT:  612-633-5660
St. Paul, MN  55113-2624