386/ix on Toshiba 5200 with WD8003?

Micky Liu micky at cunixc.cc.columbia.edu
Sat Sep 16 11:29:05 AEST 1989

I have a Toshiba 5200/100 running 386/ix v2.0 and am attempting to install
their TCP/IP package using a Western Digital WD8003 Etherplus card...  I have
not yet been successful even after going through countless configuration
attempts: changing interrupt vectors, jumpers, disabling serial ports,
changing ethernet boards, slowing the bus speed...  You name it, I've tried it.

Has anybody ever installed an ethernet card into a Toshiba?

Thanx!

Micky

  arpa: micky at cunixc.cc.columbia.edu
  uucp: ...!rutgers!columbia!cunixc!micky