Altos tty ports hanging

Ti Kan ti at altos86.Altos.COM
Thu Aug 30 03:09:55 AEST 1990

In article <25 at bmhalh.UUCP> bruce at bmhalh.UUCP (Bruce M. Himebaugh) writes:
>The place where I am employed has an Altos Series 2000.  We constantly have
> [ problem with Altos 2000 serial ports ... ]

Can you describe your setup?  Are you having problems with serial ports
on an SIO board?  An MDC board?  An ACPA board?  Through a TCU?  What
release of the operating system are you running (5.3bT0, 5.3bT1, 5.3dT0,
5.3dT1, 5.3dT2, 5.3dT3)?

We had some serial I/O related problems on the 2000 in the early releases
of the OS but they have since been fixed.  If you are running an older
release I suggest getting a patch from us or upgrading your operating
system to the current version (Altos System V version 5.3dT3).

-Ti
--
Ti Kan                                                                  \\\
vorsprung durch technik!                                                 \\\