ESIX BBS (Was: Re: Interesting ISC Support Policy)

Jon Gefaell jon at savant.UUCP
Mon Jul 9 13:22:43 AEST 1990

>In article <128 at sysauto.UUCP> olu at sysauto.UUCP (Olumide O. Emuleomo) writes:
>>
>>I have heard all sorts of nice things being said about ESIX and their
>>support policies?
>
>Yes, I've been fairly satisfied with my ESIX System V (I've got rev C).

Indeed they seem quite eager to help, and never make me feel unwelcome when
I call... I'm getting to know them pretty well too :) (j.r., jeff, raymond,
edward, dave, etc... :)

>>I must say that I agree to a large extent.
>>But how come they can't get their BBS to support 2400 baud modems?
>
>I wonder about this too.  One reason I bought ESIX was because I don't have
>a grand to blow on an operating system.  It should stand to reason that many
>ESIX users don't have a grand to blow on a modem ether. ;-)

Jeff Ellis runs that system, and tho I've told him numerous times that
he needs to make it work at 2400 (by answering with CCITT tones first, I
guess, but I don't own a TB) He doesn't seem to understand/care... :(
Send him mail, I'd like to get stuff from there too!

>|  R. Engwall             | Q: Why am I banging my head against the wall? |
>|  engwall at mtha.usc.edu   | A: Because it feels *so* good when I stop.    |

Why do people qoute other peoples .sigs? :)

Stuff so that rn will post this damn article...
--
+----------- Domain? DOMAIN? We Don't Need No Steeeenkin' Domain! -----------+