Terminal Database login problem ( again )

Phil Kemp kemp at convex1.convex.com
Mon Jul 16 15:15:36 AEST 1990

I caught the end of a thread last week about SCO UNIX failing to allow
logins due to corruption of the terminal database. This bug has bite
me twice now and I would like to know if anyone has further info on the
details of this corruption. The first time I tried to reboot I couldn't
get the system back up. I had to re-install from scratch. ( Well the
base system, anyway... ). The problem has re-occurred and I am not able
to check it out immediately. Please post as I'm not sure how well my
mail is going to work this week :-( ....

Thanks for any help
PK
Phil Kemp
CONVEX Computer of Canada Ltd.