Did you know SCO ODT is SINGLE USER ONLY??

Jim Morris morris at dms.UUCP
Wed Jun 13 08:56:31 AEST 1990

>From article <1990Jun12.143516.8764 at liebert.uucp>, by esd at liebert.uucp (Eric Scott Deese):
>
> I don't understand this at all.  From the very beginning, my
> understanding has been:
> 	SCO Open DeskTop (2 user)		$ 1000

Should read:

 	SCO Open DeskTop (1 user)		$ 1000

This is my point exactly, in none of my SCO sales literature does it plainly
state the above. Although it does state:

SCO UNIX System V/386 Operating System (2-user)	595

but for ODT:

Open Desktop			$995
Open DeskTop Server Upgrade	1,495

Now how am I meant to deduce that one is the Multi-user upgrade to the other??

To be fair in the 20 page document titled "Open Desktop, The complete graphical
operating system" on page 8 at the top in a chart it tries to impart this
information.

I thought information hiding was for OOPL!!

	Anyway I've bitched enough, thats the end of it.

	a Getting-over-the-shock still-EX-SCO user.

--
Jim Morris.         {motcsd|weitek}!dms!morris or morris at dms.UUCP
Voice	(408) 434-3798