Microport V/AT DWB 1.0

Larry Williamson larry at focsys.UUCP
Tue Oct 4 04:55:12 AEST 1988

I must agree with Bill Kennedy, Microport's DWB1.0 troff is infact
brain dead. All my efforts to get it to work with jetroff have been
fruitless. I am also quite sure that jetroff is not the culprit.

I would rather not spend nearly $1K to buy another troff package when
the one I have should work. Especially since I paid for it. And now
that I've seen what jetroff can do, I don't know if I can sit here
and be satisfied with a laser printer that has so much potential locked
up in its little cabinet unused.

I get the impression from the traffic in this news group that only
Mr. Kennedy and I are trying to use jetroff with SV/AT.  Is this true?
There must be more users out there? Are you complaining to microport?

Why would microport want to fix a problem that is bothering only two
of there users, especially when one of them has found a solution to
his problem?

Larry

--
Larry Williamson  -- Focus Automation Systems -- Waterloo, Ontario
                       watmath!focsys!larry       (519) 746-4918