Couple of Questions

Russ Nelson nelson at sun.soe.clarkson.edu
Fri Sep 2 23:44:24 AEST 1988

In article <452 at uport.UUCP> plocher at uport.UUCP (John Plocher) writes:

   In article <412 at lehi3b15.UUCP> mludwig at lehi3b15.UUCP (Mitchell Ludwig ) writes:
   >	3.  (My, don't these go on forever)  I own a 3com lan board and
   >	    want to use TCPIP with it.

   You could port the KA9Q TCP code... :-)
   (Microport does not currently have drivers for the 3com board)

Well, my boss has charged me with porting KA9Q to Microport V/286 using
the 3c501 (ack) and the NI5210 (!!).  When this get done, of course,
depends upon the number of twits who call me up with questions of the
form "Now where is that power switch again?  I used to know where it
was, but they must have moved it on me ...."
--
--russ (nelson at clutx [.bitnet | .clarkson.edu])
Shuzan held out his short staff and said, "If you call this a short staff,