386/ix direct sales -- okay?

Chip Salzenberg chip at ateng.uucp
Wed Sep 7 05:53:06 AEST 1988

My company just got an ad from Interactive Systems for 386/ix plus VP/ix.
It's very cheap for the first copy: $99.

I've never dealt with Interactive; I'm wondering whether their direct sales
people will deliver promptly and take care of any problems.

And I am _not_ trying to start a Xenix flame war, but I want to know if
there are any significant features or misfeatures of Xenix/386 that I'll
miss if I change over from Xenix to System V.

Any and all info appreciated; please MAIL and I'll summarize.
--
Chip Salzenberg                <chip at ateng.uu.net> or <uunet!ateng!chip>
A T Engineering                My employer may or may not agree with me.