Text Formatting

ORNSTEIN JASON L ornstein at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Wed Sep 12 05:36:54 AEST 1990

Hope this is the right area for a question like this.

I am looking for a good book on text formatting on a Unix system.  I would be
interested in someting along the lines of Troff and Nroff for now, but maybe
something better a little later, such as Tex (if this is considered to be
better).  Please e-mail me if you can since I don't get to this newsgroup
all the time.  Thanks.

                                  __o  Jason Ornstein -- Located at
               __o              -\<,     ornstein at tramp.Colorado.EDU
.............O/ O  I am still.  Still I am.       -- RIDE THE WIND!