A visual unix shell?

Daniel A. Graifer dag at fciva.FRANKLIN.COM
Thu Jan 17 01:09:44 AEST 1991

In article <760 at cns.SanDiego.NCR.COM> heymann at cns.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Jurgen Heymann) writes:
>Is there a Norton Commander like unix shell somewhere?

How about....
	Norton Commander!

Norton now has a unix version of their shell and utilities that has been
much discussed in comp.unix.sysv386.  I don't know what other platforms
it has been ported to.  I haven't tried it myself, but it got mostly
positive revues there.

Dan
--
Daniel A. Graifer			Coastal Capital Funding Corp.
Sr. Vice President, Financial Systems	7900 Westpark Dr. Suite A-130
uunet!fciva!dag				fciva.FRANKCAP.COM!dag at uunet.uu.net